I started practicing under the team ZŠ Tuháčkova, where Jana Horáčková and Šárka Janečková were my coaches. I was already too old for the pupil category, so I started competing straight in the junior category. I had to pause for nearly the whole year 2004 because of my elbow injury.
In 2005 I transferred to different team and to different coach – Mr. Bořivoj Horváth. We established a women team of four and started to practice for this category. During my final year in the junior category, our team – Ilonka Horváthová, Lucie Smrtníková, Eliška Balabánová and me – have won the National Championship 2007. In the same year, we represented the Czech Republic on the Europe Championship, where we ended up on the fourth place. We even competed in the category Elite (adults) on National Championships 2006 and 2007, where we ended up on the second and third place.
By the end of 2007, we quitted this category and I returned back to the category of singles. On National Championship 2008 I placed 5th and following years 2009 and 2010 I ended up on 4th place. On spring of 2011, I had to pause again for almost half a year due to another injury (distortion of the left ankle). However I continued practicing by the end of the summer and it paid off. On NCh 2011, I won my first medal position (bronze) in Elite category.
At the end of season 2012 I approached Tomáš Gruna. Since 2013 we competed together in the category of open pairs. We practiced alternatively under the leadership of Bořivoj Horváth in Horní Heršpice and under Jana Horáčková in Řečkovice. During our first year, we managed to win the NCh and to get amongst the senior representatives of the Czech Republic. On the World Championship in Basel we ended up on 9th place.
We defended the first place on NCh 2014, and we placed 10th on the World Championship held in Brno. In 2015, we’ve won the first place NCh for the third time and because of our excellent results during the whole season, we managed to get onto the very thin nominee list for WCh, which was held in Johor Bahru in Malaysia. We performed very well there and ended up on the 8th place, which is so far our greatest achievement.
In 2016 I had to suspend our career due to maternity duties. I returned to the bike in summer of 2017 and tried the singles competition in the autumn. In 2018 I competed in the category of singles and on National Championship I took 3rd place. In 2019 I defended the 3rd place at the Czech Championship and together with Radek Jančík I also won the third place in pairs. On this competition, I also finished my racing career.
Dear visitors, If you’re interested in seeing me performing live, I can offer you the exhibition ride for various social, sport, company and other events.
I can arrange a singles, pairs or trio performance in the time range of 5–15 minutes. The most suitable surface is parquet floor with a minimal area 8×10 m.
Please feel free to contact me.
TJ Sokol Horní Heršpice was founded in 1957 by Rudolf Šikula. He led the team until 1975, when he handed over to Bořivoj Horváth for health reasons and advanced years. After the disagreements in 1978, Bořivoj Horváth and his wife Lea left the team. The leadership was first led by Miroslav Hájek and Jaroslav Koukal (1979 – 1990), then Josef Svoboda (1990 – 1997). In 1997, Bořivoj Horváth returned to the team and he persists in leadership until today (2020).
The tradition and success of the team are also underlined by the medals from the WCH (World Championship) and the ECH (European Championship).
- WCH 1976 – 3rd Lea Horváthová
- Eureopan Cup 1978 – 3rd Pavel Fráňa
- ECH 1981 – 3nd Danuše Hájková
- ECH 1982 – 1st place Danuše Hájková
- ECH 1983 – 2nd Danuše Hájková
- WCH 1983 – 2nd Danuše Hájková
- WCH 1984 – 3rd Danuše Hájková
- WCH 1985 – 3rd Danuše Hájková
- WCH 1986 – 2nd Danuše Hájková
- WCH 1987 – 3rd Danuše Hrdličková (Hájková)
- WCH 1994 – 3rd Martina Štěpánková
- ECH 1996 – 3rd Klára Svobodová
- ECH 2000 – 3rd Andrea Petříčková and Iva Valešová
- WCH 2002 – 2nd Arnošt Pokorný
- WCH 2003 – 3rd Arnošt Pokorný
- WCH 2004 – 1st Arnošt Pokorný
- ECH 2004 – 2nd Ilona Horváthová with Kateřina Přibylová, Jana Oplocká and Michaela Matoušková from Němčice nad Hanou
- ECH 2005 – 2nd Ilona Horváthová with Kateřina Přibylová, Jana Oplocká and Michaela Matoušková from Němčice nad Hanou
- ECH 2005 – 3rd Jana Horáčková and Nikola Turečková
- ECH 2011 – 1st Nikola Lebánková
- WCH 2011 – 3rd Nikola Lebánková
- WCH 2017 – 2nd Radek Jančík with Ondřej Hanzlíček from SKP Kometa Brno
- ECH 2018 – 3rd Radek Jančík
- ECH 2018 – 2nd Radek Jančík with Tereza Kosíková from Řečkovice
You can contact me using this form or on my cellphone +420 775 760 994.
Your data will be used only to send replies and follow-up communications.